Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Too much time

An acquaintance in a personal email has express sadness that every one made sport of his desire for a photo shoot. I said that if he did not wish to be made sport of then do not publicly announce what your intentions are instead email a member and on the quiet ask if someone would be willing to be part of a photo shoot. Though I do not feel he was truly genuine in his wishes( I feel he wanted a souvenir rather than an experience) I wonder if through what I said on knotty it caused him to recoil and run and hide. I also question his reasons for announcing it as he did and said to him that people are suspicious of those that talk loudly but seem not to do. He might not be what I call friend nor do I give him respect for what he thinks he is, was it wrong not to give him the benefit of the doubt? Did I get wrap up in a form of prejudice that he was banned once and so he is one of those? Or does this type of person make the group weak and should be eliminated like a parasite that leaches the strength from its host? Is it that I attract these types am I a kind fatherly figure in their eyes? Should I act more like I feel inside or should I enjoy the fact that I can control these individuals and enjoy the attention.

Too much time to ponder I think!

CLoud

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post made me smile:)

....and laugh a little