Thursday, May 26, 2005

lifestyle

At times I become upset with the lifestyle and those in it. I should re-phrase that I cannot seem to find a partner who wishes to have a BDSM relationship only and not cloud it with all the vanilla that seems to occur when Dom and sub have been together for a while. I have come to a tentative conclussion that all relationships are destine to be based of vanilla ideals and none will remain true to bdsm protocol. I guess it would be impossible to have a true 24/7 unless you live on an island by yourself.

Is the reason that some people go into Bdsm because they cannot find the love that they look for in the vanilla world. Is it because they cannot communicate honestly? Certainly the responses that I have gotten to my ad for property show me that they cannot communicate their honest desires for they themselves do not know them. They tend to use bdsm as an excuse for a failed life or trouble times. Confusing the desire to escape with a desire to experience a very defined lifestyle. Should anyone come across my ads for a slave /sub do not confuse the idea as kinky sexy play be fore warned that I intend to use your desires for my pleasure and your sexual fantasies as a tool to capture you and control you. You will have red face and a red ass during your stay with me and you will be property, nothing more!

No comments: