Monday, May 02, 2005

almost like streaking

Well the new age putting your thoughts down for all to see yet they might not. This concept of blogs, much like taking your clothes off in a forest or deserted area you might been seen yet the possibility is remote if you tell no one about what you are doing then no attention if is focused. Discovery is only by chance, an interesting feeling. the dream where you are naked in a school waiting for the doors to burst open with your classmates as you dash for the safety of the stairwell. Is this a way for big brother to find out your innemost thoughts, delivery to them by your own hand.

Would be nice to be innocent again would it no to look at things with out wondering about the true meanings or the imposed meaning of the culture you have or hail from. My visit to a hardware store has been changed , I would look at rope and think only about clothes lines or how nice it would be to own a boat now I think of Bondage and having a sub, yes I know to some that may mean a form of a boat but not in my eyes. Chain link fences provide a device to tie some one to and chains well lets just not go there. Innocence, I lost mine or discover my path depends how you look in grade five. A lovely redheaded women taught me the joys of spankings cross dressing, corporal punnishment and of being totally naked in front of someone. A very wild experience that showed me the joys of power control from both sides. Question is, was that being molested or nurtured in my growth? I guess it all as to do with interpertation and feelings. I have never felt violated as most do and I enjoy the time I spent with her and her friends. Everything in the eye of the beholder I guess!

No comments: