Sunday, July 01, 2007

Is the Magic all gone



Well all things must end and so did the walk about. I did not meet nor found any evidence of dragons tigers or bears. Sadly humanity has taken most of the magic out of this world. Not all hopes were dashed though in the darkest recess I found hope. Two young fairies had watched as all their had been sold they were left behind . Such sadness in them I felt that I was determined to find a home for them. I had a discussion about the virtues of gargoyles with another person in the garden center it was after that I felt a need to buy them and place them in a garden. I could not see them falling into the hands of some one who did not know the difference between a gargoyle and a devil and a fairy and a angel. I knew that being with me and the gargoyles was better than that for them. I also knew of a garden where they might be at home.

Not any garden they would not do well with my gargoyles as gargoyles tend to sit and sleep a lot. No they needed a special place when I murmured under my breath a secret garden I thought I felt their wings flutter just a tad. I placed them on my table for a night of sleep and I am sure that the kitchen was slightly different when I arose. I knew they could not stay inside for much longer. SO this day I went to place them , I knew they would take care of both the secret garden and the owners for me and would find others of their species. As if on a fairy wind my steps quickened and I was pushed along to a friends doorstep.

Yes little one has two new fairies to guard her secret garden and care for the magic of that place. I hope they have found happiness. I like my gargoyles need more rest before I re-enter the magical world again but soon, I know where the fairies are so if I need help in healing I know the place to go.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

thank you........

morningstar (owned by Warren)