Friday, June 01, 2007

The sub mind is the essience of the lyfestyle

I read a short story by little one, she wrote it from a Dominant point of view and did quite well better than most Dominants could. I know she has no nasty bone in her body has always shunned the idea of doming some one yet has captured the wicked part of a Dominant. Zeroing on what the sub wants most to be exposed and fears the most to enjoy the attention given , to force enjoyment from the darkest of fantasies from the sub or slave mind.

I think that most subs have a greater understanding of the needs and wants of submission, than do dominants . She also showed somewhat of the expectation of what or how a Dominant should be. I do not know if it would be so easy for a Dom to exchange their perspective and capture the mindset of submissive so easily. A first attempt by her and I would have to say a hats off to her a very tidy evil mind this way comes.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

why thank you kind sir........

but flattery will not influence my decision to continue the thread of the story and switch back... (cheeky grin)

morningstar (owned by Warren)