Saturday, June 02, 2007

A position

A friend describe a position or use for a slave as a flower pot or candle holder to me and I am so interested that I had to share. The slave is placed near a wall on his or her back, head pointing away from the wall but close enough that their bottom is half way up the wall. The arms are out stretched then attached to the ankle that are in turn tied to a spreader bar. This of course give you access to all that they hold special and puts the anus at the top . Which now can be used for cut flowers , a candle or a carrot or two (just for you little one) the balls or pussy lay open to all sorts of torture.

My friend likes to hang a small tray off his slaves scrotum by clamps using it as a beverage holder or a place where She can leave her keys also making the slave into an excellent accent piece. As for women I could see their pussies being used as an ice dispenser,(though the quality of ice might be suspect a little hot at first)vibrator holder and of course more carrots just in case a goat or horse should pass by there would e a snack handy. I could sit here all day thinking of things to be stuffed and things to do with a table like that but the sun dawns and I must make myself ready for the day. I hope this is a happy thought for you all. Just one more thought the face of the slave would be in excellent position for some relaxing face sitting you could bring a book and read by candle light!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this!!!!