Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Who is the toy

A question I have been pondering for some time now. IS the submissive or slave that is the true toy. They give pleasure they serve as required by their master. They say they are there for the pleasure of the master but I have doubts if they are the toy or not.

When first we meet we have some areas of interest taht are similar but it is the master that usually asks what the slave's fantasies are, what are the slaves hard limits we cater to those needs or desires . We push limits usually in ways that we have interpreted would cause greater flight or orgasm in the slave. We give orgasm and flight and we have them play out their fantasies by serving us . So who is the toy is the slave a toy by which we reach orgasm or is the master a toy so the slave reaches their desired level of flight .

I have always enjoy the power that I supposedly have when I dom mostly I enjoy being able to force multiple orgasm from my willing slaves. Seeing their limp bodies on the table in a cold sweat wondering if they could do with just one more is most delightful. Does that make me just another form of a vibrator or dildo.

Of course these are just some thought of mine they are not the new way to think for slaves just remember how red you ass will be and how sore your nipples and the rest of you to gain those orgasms so do not think it is just fun and games after all any dildo can hurt so calling your Master a dildo might not be a good idea you might find out just how few orgasms a dildo can give you and how much pain.

No comments: