Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sex, reward , punishment ?

First I love comments that stimulate dialog. Do not get me wrong I enjoy those that agree or like my writings. I like dialog you can learn so much more about others and your self through open dialog.

First of all the question have you ever had sex with one of your slaves? I have never had intercourse with a slave for the past 27 years. The only one that came close was minion. SO does that mean that my slaves never orgasm ? No it means they orgasm a lot as my slave. I use orgasm as a torture device so both as a reward and punishment . Through denial and forced orgasm they spend much of their time away from me achieving the tasks I assign many of those have to do with orgasm. For the denial of orgasm they usually are given the task of masturbation lets say every two hours but must stop just before orgasm. This could go on for a day or a week depending how I feel. Many methods to force orgasm wearing a thong backwards while at work another is tell a slave they must masturbate frequently during a day such as achieve five orgasms in two hours . My favorite is when I will not see them for a week they must masturbate once the first day then twice the second doubling each day or increasing by a one depends how I feel. When I do see them they are a little raw , a little sore to my touch rendering them quite docile when I approach the subject of orgasm with them.

When I am with them I like to see how many orgasms I can inflict upon them but again without intercourse. Whips , paddles floggers vibrators brushes their own hands or others but no penis .

I can go further to describe my session and would be happy to but I think the question about sex as a reward I have to say yes as A punishment I have to say yes just not with my penis. I find that in a state of orgasm for my self I loose control and I do not feel that is right for any Dominant to loose control how can they be responsible for the out comings of the session or time with a slave if you are blowing your load especially if a person was in bondage and suspended with out some one else around.

Now as far as boring being with me well a witness, littleone did my slaves complain to you that they were bored or that I did not give them more time? ONe last thing I will say that before a slave enters into any form of play with me they are told the ground rules one being no intercourse with me so no one is miss lead they know exactly what they sign up for.

Now I love to talk on my sessions or my views on slaves and their treatment but I leave that for another blog . So a question to those that commented if intercourse was taken out of your relationships and replaced with only orgasm would you still enjoy your submissive lives? Another would be and forgive me for the graphic nature of the word, Is getting "fucked" an integral part of being a slave ?

5 comments:

lunaKM said...

I could agree to orgasm only, but not with my current Owner. Our love has a very sexual attraction attached and not having sexual intercourse is just not in the cards.

Before I was in this relationship and I was just playing with partners, no sexual intercourse was a rule. Blow jobs were even rare and I didn't allow oral of me at all.

Being used for sex is very big part of our relationship. It encourages the feelings of my submission so he uses it often.

morningstar said...

Cloud - You really didn't answer the original question - which was when both luna and i disagreed with you that sex was rewarding for the submissive.. we both asked but couldn't it just be about the Dominant's pleasure..

Even in today's blog the sex You describe sounds more like fun than being used just because the Dominant can....... which was the original problem with the original blog......

morningstar (owned by Warren)

CLoud said...

Define use please?

I use my slaves to do with as I please and sexual intercourse does not come into it. So for me intercourse does not fall in my form of domination it however is very much a part of others such as luna in her present relation. So I guess the answer is yes for others just not for me. Though rimming and blow jobs do come into to play but again more to enforce their position than pleasure for me that said I do enjoy a good ass licking

morningstar said...

shaking head..

Cloud.. Cloud .. Cloud..

Originally You wrote:

why was she so rewarded what good deed did she do to warranted such pleasure.

and i asked what if it wasn't a reward .. just her dominant using her???

It wasn't about Your method of domming .. more about the many ways one can dominate....

but i think it is time to move on

morningstar (owned by Warren)

CLoud said...

Use of a slave is up to the Dominant that is one of the bases of the lifestyle. So for that question yes it can be just the dominant using her .
This blog was more in answer to luna comment. I did not want her thinking I was boorish or that my poor slaves yawned through their time with me. Why did I ask the question reported in the blog prior to this one the same reason your Sir asks similar questions. to tease the slave .
I guess it worked very well , as so much dialog was stimulated by such few words in past blogs.