Thursday, January 17, 2008

Posting ,blogs and other wishes of subs

Well it seems s if all Doms have not been posting on a regular bases shame on us. Says it right there on page 191 on the bdsm rule book that Doms must post and or blog. Ggees sounds like the first time a women said I had to get in touch with my feminine side and when I did I got slapped for ruining one of her dresses.

My personnel feeling is that when I dom I blog in response to stimulus around me. Questions or events that have cause me to ponder then I feel I must comment on what stimulated the thought. How I would or did handle the situation. So no stimulus then no real need to blog.

How ever when I sub well I can easily turn out several blogs in a day , they may not all be good but the stimulus is there to write. While Domming I have evil thoughts and plans since I am the one doing the work in sessions I guess I am more subdued. As a sub I have evil and wicked thoughts and desires in those the idea that they could happen is wildly exciting. Another difference I guess is as a slave or sub writing is one way you can say to all the Dominants, Look at me pick me. As a Dom I feel you must be far mor reserved and not let the subs know every mminute detail about your thoughts. Should some sub really want to know me well it is easy strip and let me tie you to a cross and see what you can find out from there.

I do think that all Dominant should take notice though that the subs are uniting on this front of wanting Dominants to write more. I used to paint on my slaves and a friend likes to use a marker. I guess this type of writing is not enough. Perhaps thoughts should be given towards branding or scraping I know of this one sub that had 6 scraped onto her breasts. Now would that count as a form of blogging as it was on a blog , pondering again,my my Dominants' work is never done

No comments: