Friday, January 04, 2008

Honesty who has to be honest

A blog written on alt asked what would you do as a submissive if you found out your Dom had lied or not been honest. A surprising number of responses were that they would leave the Dom. I guess the only tool or punishment a sub has is to take away what they had given to the Dom. There is no Dom punishment stick perhaps there should be I do not know Now does that mean honest with their sub or honest with themselves or both.
i believe that out of the two roles it is the Dom that at all times must be honest. I feel that subs and slaves will tend to leave things out deliberately at times. That is okay for some things not for things that affect their health. Such as the slave wants breath play but refrains from telling you they have had a crushed larynx. However not telling me that they pee when excited just gives me an opportunity to humiliate or tease and torture for the offense.

A Dom that does not tell the person, who has put their body and mind in the hands of a Dom, his true intent or feeling as to owning a slave is just looking for disaster and a soon a bad reputation. So I believe that the Dom has to be honest and upfront at all times. As for the sub being dishonest well they have an ass and I have a punishment stick no need to go further on that subject.

No comments: