Friday, January 18, 2008

An interesting subject

On alt I found a thread about punishments. Regular punishments that happen at acertain time on a certain day for slaves. I was interested as I have always done this in the past. Fridays were the day I use for my slaves. I liked it as it started the weekend off on the right note a clean slate you could say. The slave knew that it would happen no matter what and they knew exactly what they would receive as they had to keep note when a punishment was assigned.

Yes I did punish on the spot for offenses but some I wanted them to think on. Th e preparation for the punishment was also important unlike the immediate punishment the slave would have to uncover only their ass and back as that was the area I do reserve for true punishment. I have been told it is uncomfortable to have pants around your knees and sweater and blouses bunched up underneath arms which made the punishment even more yucky for them.

They would have to read out the infraction on what day and how many were assigned, mistakes on these facts doubled the punishment. They gave their reason as to why they error and how they would correct it for the future. Then they put down their punishment book receive the punishment then pick up the book and read the next. This continued until all were taken care of then the slave would kneel in a corner and reflect on their conduct. Now I am all for slapping a slave when ever I feel like and when a error that is small in nature occurs immediate punishment is fine but recurring lateness, rudeness and poor decision making deserves them to think on just how much it will hurt on Friday before they get to have any fun.

No comments: