Friday, August 18, 2006

undertanding and communications

Well I am back, a few pounds lighter, a little slower but I am back. Now lets tear into an issue that has presented itself while I was in hospital.

ling a very good sub so far but fell apart during my absence. she fell apart because she was angry with me for well to say it plainly I was not there everyday for her. I found this amusing as I have set tasks for her given her routines to follow and my friends emails to gain reassurance from in case of an unscheduled absence . Yet her tasks were not complete, her routines sort of done and sort of not.

When was it okay for a sub to be angry at her Dom when her duties were not performed? Yes I have been harsh in the past when she has had unscheduled absences because of worry but I was not angry with her. I was upset but when it was explained I accepted it.

So miss ling yes you are in trouble and yes I will take great delight in the punishment that I have assigned you and the best my dear is yet to come. In the future I suggest you use your tasks and routines as replacement for my presenses when need be.

So nice to be back

1 comment:

morningstar said...

my my my .. You ARE back and with a venegance it would seem.. punishments for poor miss linq.. and back to the drawing board for bruising toys for me????

ohhhhhhh well summer vacation is most definitely over it would seem!!!

morningstar (owned by Warren)