Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Idle hands

As many of the nuns would say to me in my youth idle hands cause minds to get into trouble. A good saying of course not exactly true I was being reprimanded for having my hands up a young woman's skirt so my hands were far from idle.

This has brought back memories of childhood and the games we played , strip poker, chase and strip of course dare.SO much fun but if I go back further what about jacks. That lovely game where you bounced a ball and tried to pick up as many pointy objects as you could. Hmmm an idea I remember reading about a game for subs such as picking up greased marbles between their cheeks and moving it to a bucket several feet away. Of course there is the marble push. On their knees hands tied behind their back and pushing a marble across a floor to specified destination but nothing with jacks.

You would think that jacks lend themselves to the lifestyle, pointy difficult to handle just sounds like a sub game to me. Like ass grab where the sub with out use of thier hands must grab as many as possible from the floor. Or perhaps a rendition of the tooth pick challenge. Now they used to be made of metal if you found those perhaps they could be heated or frozen just so that the sub does not get board. Hmmm what do you think? Oh what should we do with the ball?

1 comment:

Sir said...

What a lovely idea for our next private BDSM party.. Hummmm, seems to have been awhile since W/we have one of them...

You can be the official Master of Your game....

Sir,
Owner of morningstar