Thursday, August 31, 2006

needed

It is the one feeling that will always perk me up. Someone saying I need you. As a parent I had to decipher long stories from my kids that realy meant they needed me for one thing or another,that always brought warmth to me. It inspire me to make danger rooms, volcanos and to hug. Those days have sort of gone by the wayside now I still get hey Dad can you or how do you do this but it is not the same. I am no long all knowing to them as I once was That warmth has not been felt in a while.

My health has cause a great down turn of late in what I think I can do . to a point I have become negative to change or just trying things that I once did with out thinking about. My friend have and will always be there for me but thy do not have the need of me they will continue with or with out me.

ling is on a sabatilcal again and I feel has gotten to the point where her needs are changing also . she needs a Dom that can give her the physical side of control. her training that I can do is almost complete.

About ready to clean out the toys and find them homes to place the rocking chair on the porch . Where I could sit and mindlessly rehash the past and what i had done in my life with anyone foolish enough to ask how ae you to day. Perhaps one last battle with the grim reaper sword against sicle , or my favor to slap a polar bear o the nose.

I was told yes terday I need you by a sub, not hey want have some fun, kinky sex slam bam thank who ever that masked stranger was. No a genuine I need you specificely me from a submissive that feels only I can fill her needs . Only I does she trust with her foray into the lifestyle. Damm feels good to be needed again yes I feel a lot of warmth today. It is for one session , might be two but that is not important it is I am needed that has given me energy and drive once again.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

Cloud...... i am SO happy for You!! i don't care what any one says.. a Dom is not a Dom without a sub.. well not a complete Dom.. and yeah yeah i know You are a switch... BUT truthfully in my mind You are and always will be .. a DOM!!

now.. if i am good.. really REALLY good .. do i get to know who this sub is??? do i have to play guessing games again?? is she from the North?? don't tell me from the South??!! East?? West??? come on...... don't keep me hanging here..

morningstar (owned by Warren)