Wednesday, June 15, 2005

It is easy when sitting on a moss cover rock

The easiest time for me is when I am engulfed in one life style or the other. You think with the lifestyle and the rules and proper conduct that must be afforded to both. Even in my Bdsm life e I am in the middle of the dilemma of being a switch. Some of the lifestyle say that there is no such thing others do not know how I cope with the interchange of Dom/sub/slave/switch. In the life style it is easy for it depends on who I am with and what I think of them. As easy as it is in my vanilla life, but when the two mix it is hell at times. Mostly caused by the vanilla side. My wife is a dove if we were to relate her to the animal kingdom gentle and sweet and abhors any form of violence. Mix that with people she knows that enjoy pain and the delivery of it. Well fire and water would be the best term I can think of I am always waiting for the wrong statement to be said, I know it hurts her and that hurts me I inform her well prior to any intent of marriage of my bdsm likes, she probably thought I would grow out of it
. I guess it would have been better for her had I not married her she would have found her prince charming and not the black prince she married. I realized some years ago that my bdsm life choice started back in grade school, through hi-school I was considered a little weird and later we thought that it was kinky play we would not admit what the lifestyle was at that time. The first time I admitted what I thought I was occurred on a buying trip to Chicago. It would be easier I guess if I could repress my feelings as I did and let them die but I have tried that and it just make them jump up more into the vanilla side more often. Now I have learnt to share my time between both worlds and that allows me to keep what is vanilla for the Dove and bdsm for CLoud( the black prince). SO for me it is not being part of two worlds that is the problem it is when they collide and the one that I love gets hurt because of my choices.


CLoud ( Darklight is my realm)

No comments: