Monday, August 04, 2008

A week of New and Old

I had the delight to be asked to be a mentor of sorts, to an old slave's new Domme. I will not give out her name just yet but her dominant trains are natural my sub side tingled in her presence. I feel She has great strength and compassion which is important . I do not know how evil her mind can be but hopefully I can help awake enough of the evil torment in her to keep minion on her toes. I certainly see the love the desire to complete each other so that is a great start.


I was asked by my old friend Sir to attend the shaving and unveiling of a new sub. One thing I have to say to Sir is I think littleone is right. I have notice that in many of her recent comment she dwells on the idea that it is boring for you seeing her naked all the time . So I thin you should stay with what you did yesterday and make sure she has her nipples painted all the time during the summer along with her mor personal lips and lets not for get the little rosebud you seem to nick but she will not touch her anus i think would look lovely in the same shade if not redder and darker. as for an article of clothing yes she should also be allowed perhaps starting with a rope harness to be worm all day you know to keep parts of her hot . what are your thought of course now the rope colour should match the paint and might I say having her fingernails and toe nails done I would have to say that after examining her tits I have not seen them so perky , at least when squeezed since you applied iced to them . Sir may I say also that your painting was great as you stayed in the lines perfectly

I have a new contract for a partial dungeon so a great week . It brought me out of doldrums and allowed fresh air to fill my lungs you could say.

No comments: