Friday, August 15, 2008

Ritual in My lifestyle

I feel that without some degree of ritual then it is not a lifestyle. Lifestyle means just that a style that sets you apart so for me it is protocols and ritual.

My schedule that all my slaves follow is they have a day for a session but also have a defined punishment day. They have a dress code for when they are with me , when they are at home and when they go to work.

They have a schedule for exercising the body as I believe that slaves should be in the best shape they can be. This does not mean all are 5.2 feet weight 118 and 1/2 pounds it means that with me they must care for their bodies as they have given me ownership and I do not own crap. Just because you are 5 foot and weight 250 pound or 6 foot and weight 180 my slaves all exercised.

All my slaves must have intelligence and they must seek to improve this at all times so there is library time entrench in their schedules. There is a time where every week where they can discuss any areas that they are not comfortable with and have time each day for themselves. Daily tasks are incorporated with tasks that I want done.

Slaves are ritually punished . They are told of the transgression , they have to explain why they did what they did not do. They are also punished for poor thinking. Yes I punish even when things turn out good why because they have to understand there are consequences for all decision including not making a decision. Such as If my slave stops to help some one and makes her self late to see me she will get a stroke if she bypasses the person and gets to me on time she gets 10 strokes.

slaves attending an event with me must touch my elbow with two of their fingers to ask me anything . They have greeting positions , punishment positions the list goes on . So why do I do all of this for the pure pleasure of control. I am consistent in then so my slave knows what I want and has guide lines to keep her happy when I am not there. are they some what silly perhaps but it makes life mush easier when all know the rules and that they are consistently enforced

No comments: