Friday, February 01, 2008

Gods

There was an episode of Star Trek the original series that found the God Apollo. they had to destroy the god to get away for his wish to worshiped. He was not really a God all he had was greater technological abilities . SO when he came to earth he had looked like a god. So the Humans lifted him on to a pedestal and bestow upon him worship. Was it wrong for the humans to have done that?

No not if Apollo had provided something more to the humans then showing he was more advanced. He did not draw the sun behind his chariot every day we know the sun did that all by itself. I had a chat with a former slave the other day and she mentioned a phrase ( I know what you are thinking) Well no Dom does , they might now how some one reacted to similar situations, they might know what they like or not they might see that the slave is pensive after an occurrence and perceive that the slave is thinking about that but they are not Gods. We like good trainers watch for signs and react to them .Sir Stephen in the story of (O) in one of the endings tell O to go and kill herself. Well Gods can kill but so can man. No for me a God must be able to destroy and re-create that what was destroyed that would be Godlike it is the only thing I would put on a pedestal .

I was told recently that I had been on a pedestal. If I am to anyone out there please take me down. My slaves fall in love with me because I give them exactly what they want, the strictness, the constant attention , the punnishments the control , most of all I force out of them what they want but what they themselves cannot admit to. That is not a God it is a human, some have said I am perfect as a Dom no that is not true, I choose the slaves that like what I like and they choose me for the same reasons. I have said this before I do things my way they are right for me if you like them then please do as I do but do not come to me complaining they do not work for you. I am one voice expressing my view my way of doing thing.

I am CLoud not a god. If you want a God go find religion

No comments: