Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Toys

toys are so important to us . I make most of mine I like then to be nasty they do not have to look good i am not into fashion . What i need from a toy is that after it's use the sub is dripping and the toy is still intactNo to much to ask if a toy does not do this for me it is soon out of the bag and on it's way for recycling or garbage.

Luckily I have the ability to do this many do not no space no tools no ability. A Chris contacted me and asked to be linked :BDSMBondageToys. I looked over the sight seems to be interesting I do not know about the quality but the prices seem okay you might want to take a look and leave a comment let me know what you think.

Yes i will be back to blogging now about every second day sorry to have been away things that i just has to deal with you know how they are

No comments: