Sunday, April 22, 2007

The saddest thing

A young man has contacted me. he wishes to give over control to me of his life, he has in the past tried to do so without success. he sounds as if he would be a wonderful little dog resting in his cage quietly till called upon to perform. his needs or should I say his wants are along a fantasy line and I fear he knows not what he is asking for. I have offered to guide him but I do not have all the time he thinks he needs.

Sadly that in the lifestyle these poor males through everything at you offering time their money, total servitude yet if this had been a girl would I have treated her differently. I do like torturing men it is fun you have and immediate response when some thing is arousing o them as well as when it scares them. They are embarrassed so easily they so wish to be good yet fail so easily. females tend at least this is my opinion glide through most tasks , they are sough after for their bodies their beauty it would have been more interesting to get the same offer from a female than that little boy .

SO I have decided to take some control over him make him feel what it is to loose control of his life and we will see. What is the saddest thing any sub that wishes to give control away and cannot find some one to take it from them.

2 comments:

Master Michael - lucy & melody said...

Sounds like a new adventure for You.

CLoud said...

No not a new adventure a stable should always have a gelding in it to do the really hard work and amuse the females