Monday, April 30, 2007

Polar bears

A majestic animal, with simple rules how easy it must be to live like one no moral choices as to whether you should kill no option for these creatures life dictates that needs out way wants or feelings. A simple , cruel by our standards maybe, life based on survival. I had chosen the polar bear for I have never seen a man tame one and walk with them. They have always fought against man. As I did not want to wait till the animal was in the mood I chose what to me is a natural warrior.

Though now, littleone I will not soon be off to slap a black nose of one. I see we have done enough to destroy it's habitat, I would not want to take one more from the life force of the north I will leave them in peace. I will soon find another animal that my battle will be futile against and let you know later of who I will offer my soul to. Perhaps a dragon should I find one hanging around.

2 comments:

HeadMistress Jade Dragon said...

Be careful what you wish for...

My father lived in the far north for several years in a mining camp. During that time, some of the local aboriginal hunters killed a female polar bear, not knowing that she had a cub nearby. My father adopted it and raised it until it was too big to have running around the camp; all the natives thought he was very unusual in doing so, and he became known amonst them as the "Polar Bear Man".

Of course, you know me as the "Jade Dragon", because I was born in the Year of the Green Wood Dragon, the daughter of the "Polar Bear Man" and his wife, the Metal Dragon.

Is *this* Dragon strong enough to tame you? After all, She *has* already won your recent challenge... ;-)

morningstar said...

my my!! looks like your goose MAY be cooked Cloud.. a polar bear..a dragon...

i will sit back and watch and enjoy.. trust me i will enjoy !

morningstar (owned by Warren)