Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Common courtesy

I must be getting old now a days I seem to rant more than write. what is the rant today well simple. I realize there is not book written on the lifestyle as per rules but common courtesy is easy to apply. If you walk by some one and they say hello you tip your hat or reply in like manner. If you are caring on a long conversation with some one you do not simply turn and leave with any acknowledgment. So why is this done on the net.

I was recently communicating with a sub who simply stopper not even a not interested. I know there are monsters out there and those that I wish not association with but a simple email saying Not interested thank you for your time would suffice. If some one continues to try then a non reply but lets be civil till the monster starts to show.

minion always said I should run a boot camp to get subs off on the right foot. Thinking back now the first sessions would be on coutesy. All of my past slaves know that foul language and discourtesy are pet peeves of mine and dealt with accordingly. If we all had common courtesy it would be far more pleasant.

3 comments:

morningstar said...

well you know how courtesy or non-courtesy riles me....... simple things like RSVP's seem to have gone the way of the dinosaur.......

and some people seem to think that this medium called the internet makes them invisible and therefore they can do pretty much whatever they feel like.. which sometimes translates as just plain rude !!

morningstar (owned by Warren)

blush said...

OOH! I agree completely. It amazes me sometimes just how rude people can be. It's always been my thought that submissives were naturally kinder, and should be well-mannered. I don't feel that good manners is a sign of weakness, just of natural respect for yourself and others.

Master Michael - lucy & melody said...

i totally agree Cloud!

It seems many of our basic manners are lost now a days. It makes me wonder what kind of world my son will be a part of?

melody