Tuesday, January 16, 2007

So close yet so far away

I wonder I have noticed on the websites that lend themselves to the lifestyle and getting together, the people that you want to meet or chat with always seem to be in another city or province. The ones who's definitions and words match yours the perfect slave or sub always seems to live so far away. The one in the same situation as you beliefs seems to speak another language. I wonder is the same for those of you that do not live in Montreal .

How many times have I been in a chat room and start having very interesting conversation when i find out they live in Australia or South Africa. Is this a Murphy's law of bdsm. I have been away for a while of chat rooms and for no better reason than not being able to sleep I went on and started to chat only to find out the geographical dilemma I had. Looking in my friends folder It seemed as if all that I spoke to lived in Australia or South Africa.

Could it be that the lifestyle only exists here and those other two places? I guess that from past experience these people reflect the same thinking I have on the subject, definitions , beliefs , ideas and what they expect from one another. I do not fathom how or why this is but I am wondering if I should not be working on my air miles more. After all finding a female Australian slave in Montreal not high on the chance list.

So two questions. Those not from Australia or South Africa do you ever go into chat rooms or is that for Australians and South Africans only? How much is a one way ticket?

A country that has kangaroos, crocodiles, platypus and spiders that can kill well if the submissives are as extreme as that they rival the wildlife then it sounds like a great place.

1 comment:

Sir said...

So there are no chat room ppl from the south shore??

Sir,
Owner of moringstar