Thursday, January 18, 2007

reflection

I have been on an in forced vacation from the lifestyle and have had time to ponder a few things. The first is time as many know I am retired and should have all sorts of free time. I do to it would seem that I have just switched to being detail oriented to fill my time up and I do not mean in a good way. I mean nit picking such as forks turned a certain way when they are put away or towels folded in a certain manner. I like things to be tidy but not to this level and when living with adult offspring they tend to retain many of their bad habits. This was not me ask my close friends and they will tell you I go with the flow i am not anal except when playing with a slave.

As for sessions since my sub needs some time to herself I realize how much planning went into sessions. I used to bring my toys and have a vague idea of what I wanted to cover that session. Now all of a sudden I no longer have a point form of what I wanted to do by a point by point description of what had to be accomplished in the session. SO where did all the fun go well down the toilet I would say.

I believe I have been swept up in the expectations of what I think others feel I should do. That is not good fora Dom is it? What am I going to do well first get back to being me . A Little wild , a whole lot less structured. And of course a serious dose of attitude. I will get back to my standards and just leave them alone.

No comments: