Sunday, May 11, 2008

Open for viewing pleasure

A friend wrote her story after readings some one else's. She then in her blog encouraged others to write theirs. She has also said on numerous occasions that Dominants do not write a lot of blogs nor do they with any consistency.


For the first part , my story ah no. I do not like to be that open . I will answer questions to those that ask mainly those interested in me as a Dom but I feel at least my opinion Dominants should hold back They should not be as open as subs as they are not on the selling block. I was always shock as one of my comic book heroes, Batman was portray in the movies as some one who so easily gives up his secret identity to any piece of fluff that comes along. When I used to read Batman his secret identity was just that, secret. SO I would prefer to remain with my cape and hood on and keep some mystery at least a shred of it.

As for Dominants not writing a lot or expressing their desires or I think she said baring their souls. Well I have written over 300 blogs under Darklights banner or Cloud and another 400 under drakor. Perhaps for me I have done enough baring of things. I have always used an expression knowledge is power , being that I am a bit controlling, giving away power is not a great idea. My friends and slaves get bits and pieces enough for their needs . As those that might read my blog, well, I do not know their needs so I will wait to be asked to dole out such knowledge. What I give here is my opinion on the the lifestyle, some of my thoughts on sessions or experiences I have had with slaves, interaction with my friends and a few other things.

As for Dominants not blogging frequently , yep that is true. If we blogged everyday or at a certain time during the week would that not almost be a task. As far as I remember , and it has been a while, Dominants do no have tasks. As for when will I write next? When I have something to say.

2 comments:

morningstar said...

well i believe you may have missed the whole point to the "my story" blog.. may have.......

it was suggested that there are a whole mess of folks out there struggling with who and what they are.. maybe hearing others' stories might help them find their way....

or as swan so beautifully put it:
"Perhaps the sharing of the journey is the most important gift we can give to one another"

i don't believe dominants should be so "high and mighty" that they don't have a story to tell........ but then i might be wrong.

morningstar (owned by Warren)

CLoud said...

For me the struggle makes or breaks a person it is important for them to go through the experience themselves in my opinion. As I have always been a bit of a loner and while I have on a few times tried to open up it all was dismally unsuccessful . So yes little one I did read the part of others struggle and if they think they might find answers with me let them contact me but I will not lay my life open so easily again nor write down words to be mis-interpreted . No not for me I will wait for a question that has always worked better for me.